Jakarta - Era Luciano Spalletti at Roma will begin this weekend. Brought in to raise Roma, Spalletti had a chance to start out perfectly.
|Photo: Getty Images/Epsilon|
These results make Rome scattered in a race to the scudetto. Rome stuck in fifth with 34 points, seven points apart from Napoli is in the first position.
To replace Garcia, Rome pointed Spalleti. Bald-headed man was previously also been addressing the Giallorossi in the period 2005-2009.
Roma Spalletti will directly lead when host Verona in giornata 20, Sunday (17/1) night ahead. I Lupi need a victory to keep its competitive edge in the top while restoring confidence slumping squad.
Against Verona will be a good opportunity for Spalletti to record a perfect start by bringing Roma back to victory lane. A visit to the Olympic team in a negative period after failing to record a single victory in 19 games that have been passed. Up to half of the season, a new Verona eight points from eight draws and slumped in the bottom of the standings.
In addition to the visitors who are in a negative period, Rome also has a provision okay record against Verona. They have not lost in the last 12 meetings and have won eight games in between.
Here are the data and facts of the match between Roma and Verona as summarized Opta:
- Roma are unbeaten in their last 12 meetings against Verona (W8, D4), but they drew 1-1 in the last two meetings.
- The last win Verona in Serie A against Roma occurred in October 1996.
- Roma won the last eight home games against Verona, with a ratio of three goals per match.
- In the first meeting, Rome faced seven shots on target, the most ever faced by Roma in one match this season.
- Roma only won once in the last nine games in the league: they won seven times in 10 previous games.
- In the last nine away matches, Verona alternately defeat and won a draw, the last defeat of Juve.
- Verona only got eight points in the first half of the season: a negative record for the Gialloblu in Serie A.
- Roma scored eight goals in the first 15 minutes of the game, more than any team in Serie A 2015/2016 season.
- Roma scored 18 goals through the gelandangnya, more than any team Serie A this season.
- Mohamed Salah has missed scoring a goal in his last six appearances in Serie A: fasting goals longest in Italy.
- Bosko Jankovic has scored four goals against Roma, his favorite opponent in Serie A. (nds / MFI)