So, what should you do?
Well, you should not need to panic. Because the WHO or the World Health Organization has had several suggestions apt to prevent further danger of this disease.
"Zika virus actually get into the type of minor illnesses. If you already have symptoms early on, many-many breaks. Then drink plenty of healthy fluids and taking medication that has been prescribed by a doctor," wrote WHO on its website.
Meanwhile, to prevent this disease from the beginning, a lot of things you can do like:
1. Applying mosquito repellent cream
2. Using clothes with bright colors that minimize mosquitoes can perch on your body.
3. Try to sleep using mosquito nets are installed on your bed.
4. Clean regularly like the water reservoirs or empty if not necessary. And because this is a favorite place of mosquitoes to lay eggs.
5. Lastly, always keep the environment clean your residence to conduct fumigation to prevent the development of mosquito Aedes aegypti. (Feb)