Illustration fart. © 2015 inquisitr
You can make fart as a joke or think of it as obscenity that should not be discussed. However fart actually have some facts that should be known. Fart is a sign that the body is functioning properly to remove waste products from the body.
Here are some unique facts about farts that you should know, as reported by the Women's Health Mag.
1. Fart odorless usually occur because someone swallows air into the digestive system.
2. Healthy foods such as broccoli, cauliflower and almonds that contain a lot of lead sulfate increasingly rotten smell of flatus. Substances in sulfur called mercaptans, usually found in meat and dairy products, can also cause bad smell of flatus.
3. The average person farts 10 times a day.
4. Within 24 hours, a person could spend more than two liters of fart gas.
5. Excessive Flatulence can indicate problems with the intestines and stomach, such as gluten intolerance and dairy products.
6. Men fart more often than women. Possibly because they eat faster than women.
7. Chewing gum or sucking on candy can make you more often fart, based on the American College of Gastroenterology.
8. Often viewed fart that can burn when ignited a fire? It really could happen.
9. The larger the dirt that came out during defecation, the more slowly also fart sounds that come out. People who have great anal canal also usually have a fart sound softer.
10. The strength of the anal sphincter muscles determines how well you can hold fart.
Those are some unique facts relating to fart. Knowing the facts above, you would be careful when eating something and be able to interpret what happened when he found the smell of farts too rotten.