|Illustration Instagram application on smart phones (Shutterstock).|
Instagram is now a photo-based social media world. With the number of active users over 500 million, approximately 95 million photos are uploaded to the Facebook-owned social media every day.
But unfortunately, you can only upload or upload photos on Instagram. To download the photos that have been posted, you need to turn the brain.
It provided a number of applications or a computer program to download the photos in Instagram, either free or paid. But this way of course is not practical.
But do not worry, there is one way that can help you download images directly from Instagram. Here are the steps, as reviewed Digital Trends:
1. Log in to the website Instagram
2. Find the photo you want to download Instagram
3. Copy or copy the URL or web address of the photo
4. Right-click on the Instagram photos, then select "View Page Source".
5. Click "Ctrl + F" to open the search field. Once open, enter the URL of the photo you've copied earlier into the search field.
6. Find a collection of code that begins with the phrase "meta property". More specifically, find the code that begins with the sequence "".
7. Copy or copy the link at the end extension code printed images, such as JPG or PNG.
8. Thereafter, paste the link have you copy it to your browser and hit enter.
9. You will see the photo you seek in plain view. Now, right click, select "Save Image As" to download the photo.
That he steps easy to download photos from Instagram. Good luck!