|Photo Illustration of Cake (iStockphoto)|
4 tablespoons melted butter
2/3 cups of crushed biscuits
8 ounce cream cheese
6 ounces of mascarpone cheese
2/3 cups of sweet potatoes that have been steamed and mashed
¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
For topping: whipped cream, cinnamon powder and biscuit crumbs
How to make:
1. Combine crumbs and butter into a bowl, then mix well. Take a little dough then pour into a jar (glass bottle) while compacted with the back of a spoon to eat.
2. Prepare the mixer, then beat the cheese cream, cheese mascarpone and sweet potato until smooth.
3. If it is smooth, reduce mixer speed, then add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, salt and cinnamon and mix well.
4. Pour cream mixture into the jar that has been given biscuits earlier.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
6. If it is cold, add whipped cream on top, then sprinkle cinnamon powder and biscuit crumbs.
Sweet Potato Cheesecake ready to serve, good luck!