Gmail. (Doc: Special)
In fact, Google already provides Signature or signature features in the Gmail service. With this feature, you no longer need to always add your information to every email you write and send.
Must Read : Star of Glee, Naya Rivera Revealed Domestic Violence
How to? Without length, here is how to add Signature in your Gmail account either via desktop PC or mobile device.
1. Log in to your Gmail account and click the gear icon (the setting at the top right of the window (as shown in the image below) and the week of the Settings option.
|Create Signature on PC. (Liputan6 / Yuslianson)|
Here, you can enter the desired text as a Signature or can choose to add an image as a signature in an email.
Not only limited to text and images, you can also add hyperlinks or quotations you want. Once it's over, you just click Save Changes.
Must Read : 8 The voice command that can be used with 'Google Now'
Even if you use Inbox application, step add Signature in Gmail account via mobile is quite easy.
1. After installing and opening the Gmail app from App Store and Play Store, you can login directly into account.
2. While inside the app, click the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen, then scroll down until you find the Settings option. Click on the menu to continue.
Must Read : Facebook Application Translucent 126 Million Monthly Active Users
3. Click the Gmail account you are using and scroll down to find the Signature option. Click on the option.
4. As in the desktop version, you can also add your data information.
How, very easy is not it?